Yes, I want the white paper!
Hospitals and health systems have been hard hit during the COVID-19 pandemic and research suggests patients are scared and reluctant to return to regular care.
- During the first quarter of 2020, hospitals and health systems lost an estimated $202.6 billion
- 60 percent of patients say they’ll wait six or more months to access regular care
- 78 percent of patients would skip at least one medical visit due to cost concerns
Given these challenges, hospitals and health systems are realizing now is the opportune time to invest in a digital front door strategy.
In Geneia’s latest white paper, we discuss the following:
- What do we mean by the digital front door and what does it mean for hospitals?
- Detailed examples of the strategy in action
- The impact it can have on patients’ willingness to return to routine care and hospital and provider revenue
Whether the digital front door is a new or very familiar concept to you, this resource can help.
Download the white paper to learn more.